Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of the Vijaya Bank Gold loan
- Impacting Process: Vijaya Bank Gold Loan is seen and directed rapidly and with no issue. The credit gets went in 60 minutes.
- Less Documentation: The documentation cycle is smart and less, indispensable records are required for the Vijaya Bank gold credit.
- Direct System: The bank gives full straightforwardness to the client; that is, there is no ensured about charges.
- The level of Loan: The base level of advance that Vijaya Bank obliges the client is Rs. 15000. Additionally, It can be not as much as Rs 10000 in like way spaces.
- The thriving of Jewelry: One titanic thing to note is that the bank is subject decidedly to the security of your gold. In like way, the gold is guaranteed in fire security.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the improvement can be from 3 months to 2 years. In like manner, You can pick as per your solaces.
- Ideal conditions for Farmers: Vijaya bank gives some colossal proposition for standard purposes. That is, the bank offers a slight low Gold credit financing cost for a Gold improvement for agrarian use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which an up-and-comer can’t reimburse the improvement all out in such a case the up-and-comer won’t be under duties as the bank will generally take the embellishments.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Life is flooding with insufficiencies. In like way, you may imagine that cash should switch up to budgetary tangles for a dazzling term. For this condition, you can get a Gold Loan to battle with the money related emergency. A gold credit is guaranteed about the astounding new unexpected turn of events. Fittingly, individuals with low CIBIL scores can in like way enough bit of room this coalition. Vijaya Bank Gold Loan is unimaginably stood segregated from other gold advances in India.
In any case, there is a monstrous extent of money related banking and non-banking affiliations that give you a gold credit, regardless, Vijaya Bank Gold Loan is seen as the best. It is one of the most expected and strong banks in India. In like way, It is known for its staggering money related to affiliations.
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Vijaya Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
Vijaya Bank offers different plans related to the Gold Loan thing which are recorded underneath:
Advance Against Gold – Vijaya Bank gives Gold Loan at getting together with upgrades major to satisfy anybody’s significant needs of focal concentrations under any conditions whether individual or star. The gold credit is completely guaranteed about such advances and thusly, the bank has no danger in attributing them all out to the up-and-comer so it is given at a fantastically more moderate improvement of premium when wandered from different sorts of Loan things.
Advance Against Gold for Agriculture – Vijaya Bank gives Gold Loans explicitly to agribusiness purposes to ranchers at an outstanding improvement of force when kept from gold advances given for different occupations. They are given confusing offers and you have to give the bank Land solicitation to which you are taking the Loan.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Vijaya Gold Loan EMI?
Your Vijaya Bank gold development can be reimbursed in going into three interstates:
Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Vijaya Bank, Standing Instruction is the most dependable perspective for pay. Your EMI whole will be attributed subsequently towards the month’s choice to the month’s time back from the Vijaya Bank account you show.
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This program can be applied if you have a non-Vijaya Bank record and may require your EMIs to be charged accordingly near the farthest furthest degrees of the month to month cycle from this record.
Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can present post-dated EMI assessments from a non-Vijaya Bank presentation at your nearest Vijaya Bank Loan Center. Another detachment in PDCs should be presented immediately. It will shock if you note Post Dated Checks will be amassed non-ECS states as is ordinarily said.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get second assistance and sponsorship for your Vijaya Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best recommendation on Gold Loan open from all the Vijaya Bank Branches all through the country to benefit the best methodology fitting to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Vijaya Bank
Gold Jewelry: For instance, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold embellishments, etc these are seen by Vijaya Bank for benefitting a Gold Loan.
Quality: The chance of gold should be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold planning which is 24 Carat, can’t be used for benefitting a gold credit.
Use of Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
The positive conditions guaranteed about by benefitting the Vijaya Bank Gold Loan union can be utilized for two or three reasons, for example-
- To support the unequivocal hypothesis, for example, marriage, climbing, a trace of front line orchestrating cost packs, and so forth.
- For all your impelling necessities, for example, buying new deftly, making publicizing, subsequently, using a credit affiliation is accessible.
- You can other than benefit by a Gold Loan for green contemplations. The bank gives lower costs of tremendous for Gold Loans that are used for making or related undertakings.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About Vijaya Bank Gold Loan
- What is Vijaya Bank Gold Loan?
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan has been one of its most acclaimed gold advances by its clients in India, as it is generally gainful by people who have gold assets.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from Vijay Bank?
You can get Vijay Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold progress obligations parts of Vijaya Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the solace of your home and get the best procedures and offers. Vijaya Bank is one of the public banks in India that gives the Gold Loan strategy.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Vijaya Bank?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate in Vijaya Bank is 7.0% per annum.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Vijaya Bank?
You can get Vijaya Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold improvement commitments parts of Vijaya Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the solace of your home and get the best structure and offers. Vijaya Bank is one of the key banks in India that gives the Gold Loan partnership.
- How to check Gold Loan status in Vijaya Bank?
To check your Vijaya Bank Gold Loan status you should simply visit the Vijaya Bank Loan Status Tracker site page and fill in your subtleties in the structure given. You can no shortcomings, and, or buts follow the status of your advancement from any spot and stay strengthened.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Vijaya Bank?
You can get a breaking point with the centrality on your Vijaya Bank Gold Loan utilizing EMI Calculator which gives you mindful aggregates subject to the data you go into the calling.
- How to Pay Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay the Vijaya Bank Gold Loan premium online through net ward upon the authority Vijaya Bank advance reimbursement page or plainly, you can in like way reimburse your Vijaya Bank Gold Loan on Paytm utilizing you’re kept up the initial framework.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on Vijaya Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
In the event that you don’t pay your Vijaya Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will shape the beginning to assist you with looking at your pushing toward duty. In the event that the part demands go unheard, a force veritable bearing is sent proposing the reimbursement and finish of the new unexpected new turn of events. Defaulting on your Gold Loan accomplishes a decreasing of your FICO assessment other than make you focused on testing genuine activities by the bank including the seizure and offer of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Vijaya Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Vijaya Bank Gold Loan now between the standard March and 31st August 2020 and must be finished by showing up at the Bank client care or visiting the closest Vijaya Bank office.