What is Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
Gold loan is a secured loan, as the loan is given by the banks against gold security. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the money against those ornaments. Many go for the fulfillment of their short term goal through gold loans, such as their child’s education, marriage or other family problems. Step ahead to BookMyLoans to grab the best offer on Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan.
If you are facing financial crisis and need immediate funds, then you can easily fulfill your immediate financial needs with Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loans. Lying Gold in your safe will not give you anything but the proper use of your assets will help you fulfill your needs and dreams will give you satisfaction. Utkarsh Small Finance Bank provides you higher funding and a lower rate of interest.
Advantages of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- Easy and Effortless Process
- Approval in 30 minutes
- Minimal Documentation
- Dedicated Assistance
- No salary certificate or credit card history is required
- Lowest Interest Rate
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
- Generally gold loan is available at the interest rate of 11.5% to 14.5%
- ROI for tenure less than 1 year is also available at 1%
- Processing fees equals to 2000
- Borrower will be given an option to pay only interest during the entire term and at the end of the tenure, you can pay complete borrowed amount in a single shot.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
Gold Loan calculator is used to calculate the gold loan per gram based on the total weight of the jewelry, level of purity, past 30 days average price of 22-carat gold and loan to value offered by your bank. As per today’s gold prices, the highest gold loan per gram against 22-carat gold is Rs. 3,044 per gram. Key variables that are required to calculate the gold loan rate per gram is passed.
Eligibility Criteria for Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
To apply Gold Loan, you must be:
- Firstly, A citizen of India.
- Secondly, Gold should be of more than 10 grams.
- Moreover, A farmer, trader, salaried or self-employed professional, or businessman can apply for gold loan.
- After that, The applicant must be between 18 to 65 years.
- Gold should be a minimum of 18 to 22 carrots.
- Also, The minimum loan amount is Rs.18000.
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Documentation
Basic KYC Documents are required for the sanctioning of Loan
- Two recent passport size photographs
- ID Proof such as Driving License / PAN Card / Form 60/61 / Passport Copy / Voter ID Card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card. Any one document needs to be submitted by the applicant
- Residence Proof such as Driving License / Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport Copy / registered lease agreement with not older than 3 months utility bills in the name of the landlord (anyone)
- Proof of landholding in case of agriculture loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh
All the proofs and documents should be valid means not expired
How to apply for the Gold Loan via bookmyloans
It is very easy to apply for the Gold loan. There are basically two methods through which you can apply one is online and another is offline. In the offline process, you need to visit the branch of the bank and have to provide the correct information in the application form. Until the sanctioning of the Gold Loan, you have to visit the bank.
In the online process, you need to visit the site of bookmyloans.in and have to provide information in the application form. Immediately you will get a call from the customer representative of the Bank and they will confirm some of the details from you and let you know the eligibility. Then they will fix your appointment with the banker. Banker collects the required documents. You need to visit the bank once at the time of gold deposition. If you face any problem you can contact customer representative of the bank anytime otherwise you can go through bookmyloans.in. So apply now and get instant cash back.
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
It is straightforward to understand Loan on Gold. The Banks /NBFC provide you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Is Gold Loan secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold is secured. Because while taking Gold Loan, the applicant put his/her gold jewelry into the bank’s locker as collateral.
- What consequences can happen when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If an applicant is not able to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- Is it necessary to have a co-applicant to get Gold Loan?
No, there is no need for any co-applicant to get Gold Loan.
- Is there any fee to pay for the Gold Loan?
It is necessary to pay the loan processing fee as well as Valuation fee.