UCO Bank Two Wheeler Loan
UCO stands for united commercial bank. The bank was founded in 1943. The bank is doing very good in providing financial products and services to the customers. Online banking, retail banking, loans, credit cards are some major products of the bank. Under banks home loan, car loan, personal loan, gold loan and two wheeler loans are the most selling products.
What is a two wheeler Loan?
Nowadays having a medium of conveyance is a need. Sometimes we have a shortage of funds to meet this requirement, so there is no need to worry about. You can have a two wheeler loan, Bank of Maharashtra provides two wheeler loan to the customers. You can buy any two wheeler according to your comforts and pay the EMI’s. This is easiest and most convenient way to buy a two wheeler.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After then the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should have some rigid source of income.
- A salaried person should be earning at least Rs. 7000 per month.
- Furthermore, a self-employed person should have a monthly income of at least Rs. 6000 per month.
Features of Two wheeler Loan
- It is available easily online.
- You can buy any two wheeler with the help of a two wheeler loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process.
- The process of application is hassle-free.
- You can return the loan within1 to 3 years.
- You can get two wheeler loan all over India.
- There would be no check on your CIBIL score.
- Two passports sized photographs. (photo should be colored and the applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- One Identity Proof. You can have any of them.( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport)
- Besides that one residence proof is also required. ( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport/ration card/utility bills of last three months or rental agreement if you don’t live in your own home) any one of them will be considered.
You can return the loan in 1 year to three years.
Amount of Loan
- The minimum amount of loan can be Rs. 20000.
- And the maximum amount of loan can be Rs. 1, 50000.
How to Apply?
- You can apply online on the website of www.bookmyloans.in .
- Visit www.bookmyloans.in on goggle.
- After that, fill the application form online.
- Enter your name and contact number carefully.
- Along with your contact numbers enter other information too.
- Your contact number is required so that we can call you back to give the information.
- You will get all the guidance from the experts.
- This process of giving information will be free. You won’t be charged a rupee for this.
- You will get complete help until you get a two wheeler loan.
- It is a reliable platform to apply for a two wheeler loan, though it is India’s first financial helpline.
Who can’t Apply?
- An applicant whose age is less than 18 years can’t apply for a two wheeler loan.
- An unemployed person can also not apply for a personal loan.
What if you don’t pay you Loan?
If won’t return your two wheeler loan the bank will bound your two wheeler, besides that your CIBIL score gets affected negatively and you won’t be able to get any other loan.
Secured or Unsecured?
- A two wheeler loan is a secured loan you pledge your two wheeler to the bank that you are buying.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.