UCO Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of UCO Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Process: UCO Bank Loan is approved and distributed quickly and with no problems. The loan generally gets approved in an hour.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation technique of this loan is evident and fewer, necessary reports are needed for the UCO Bank gold loan.
- Explicit System: The bank offers its best to indicate full transparency to the client; that’s, there aren’t any hid charges from you.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum base amount of loan that UCO Bank offers to its consumer is Rs. 15000. Likewise, It cannot be over Rs ten thousand in rural zones.
- Safety and security of Jewelry: One outstanding issue to notice is that the bank is reliable altogether for the protection of your gold. consequently, the gold is unbroken in an exceedingly noncombustible vault.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure of the loan will vary from three months to a pair of years. Henceforth, you can choose a call as per your comfort.
- Benefits for Farmers: UCO Bank provides some extraordinary proposals for agricultural usage. That is, the bank offers a somewhat lower Gold loan rate of interest for agricultural use.
- No Burden of Debt: There are often circumstances within which associate degree soul isn’t ready to repay the loan quantity, in such a state of affairs the investor won’t be beneath any obligation because the bank can solely confiscate the gold jewelry.
- No financial gain Restrictions: There aren’t any restrictions on the payor financial gain of the investor, henceforth, anybody with any pay vary will avail a gold loan
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through UCO Bank Gold Loan:
UCO Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
UCO Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
UCO Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About UCO Bank Gold Loan:
When encountered with challenges, you may anticipate that you just may have money to fight your problems. To beat this circumstance, you can get a Gold Loan to battle with the money connected emergency. A gold loan could be a fully secured loan. As would like to be the people with low CIBIL scores also can what is more get profit from this organization. UCO Bank Gold Loan is one of the best gold loans in India.
In any case, there’s a huge amount of cash connected banking and non-banking affiliations that offer you a gold loan, nonetheless, UCO Bank Gold Loan is viewed as the best. It’s one in all the foremost accepted and plausible banks in India. Also, it’s renowned for its astounding cash connected associations.
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- UCO Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
UCO Bank Gold Loan:
- Loan Against Gold – UCO Bank gives Gold Loan at a great rate of interest important to fulfil anybody’s desperate interest in assets for any reason whether or not close to personal or professional. The gold loan might be a very secure type of loan at that point, the bank has no danger in lending the money all out to the lender subsequently it’s given at a lower rate of interest once placed close to various sorts of Loans stock.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – UCO Bank gives Gold Loans explicitly to horticulture capacities to farmers at a unique rate of interest when contrasted with gold loans given for different employments. They are given unique offers and that they should give the bank Land evidence that they’re taking the Loan for.
UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your UCO Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your UCO Bank gold advance goes to be reimbursed inside the next three other ways that.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you’re a current account holder with UCO Bank, Standing Instruction is by far the most trustworthy methodology of repayment. Your EMI quantity is attributable automatically towards the ending of the month to month quantity from the UCO Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): If in case you have a non-UCO Bank record and might need your EMIs to be debited repeatedly with reference to the end of the month to month cycle from this account, this is the methodology that can be utilized.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): At your nearest UCO Bank loan Center you can just present post-dated EMI analyses of a non-UCO Bank statement. A distinct version of PDCs must be compelled to tend directly. it’s visiting be smart if you note Post Dated Checks unit collected non-ECS states as a result of it absolutely was.
UCO Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and obtain immediate help and approval for your state UCO Bank Gold Loan. you’ll be able to get to know the foremost effective offers on Gold Loan out there from all the state UCO Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the most effective deal applicable to your desires.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by UCO Bank:
- Gold jewellery for instance Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of those are acknowledged by UCO Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: the standard of gold needs to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament that is 24 Carat, can not be used for availing a gold loan.
Use of UCO Bank Gold Loan:
The funds obtained by availing the UCO Bank Gold Loan service is utilized for many functions such as:
- To fund any specific investments like hiking, matrimony, instalment of upper tuition payments, etc.
- For all of your promoting needs, like getting a recent offer, buying house goods, etc., loan service is getable.
- You can furthermore avail of a Gold Loan for agriculture concepts. The bank provides lower costs of interest for Gold Loans that are used for farming or connected comes.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About UCO Bank Gold Loan:
- What is UCO Bank Gold Loan?
UCO Bank Gold Loan is a loan theme that you simply might want to avail for imperative financial facilitate by keeping your gold as collateral security with the bank. It additionally comes with enticing interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based mostly on loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time at UCO Bank is simply forty-five minutes.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from UCO Bank?
You will get UCO Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan giving branches of UCO Bank otherwise you can apply online with BookMyLoans from the comfort of your home and obtain the best deals and offers. UCO Bank is one in every one of the leading banks in the country that has Gold Loan service.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in UCO Bank?
The Gold Loan rate of interest in UCO Bank is 7.0% each year. The speed of interest depends upon a variety of things, namely: loan quantity, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with UCO Bank
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in UCO Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in UCO Bank that you just will get depends on the authenticity of your gold. UCO Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to produce a Gold Loan. You’ll be able to avail up to ₹ 5,268 Per Gram in UCO Bank Gold Loan
- How to check Gold Loan status in UCO Bank?
In order to ascertain your UCO Bank Gold Loan status, all you would like to try to do is visit the UCO Bank loan status tracking online page and fill in your details within the type given. You’ll be able to simply track the standing of your loan from anyplace and keep updated.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in UCO Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your UCO Bank Gold Loan utilizing BookMyLoans’ EMI Calculator, which supplies you correct amounts supporting the knowledge you enter into the calculator.
- How to Pay UCO Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay UCO Bank Gold Loan interest online through web banking on the official UCO Bank loan compensation online page or instead, you’ll be able to additionally repay your UCO Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using your most well-liked payment methodology.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on UCO Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you are not paying your UCO Bank Bank Gold Loan for three months, the bank will initially prompt you of your unfinished dues. If the payment requests go unhearable an official legal notice is shipped exacting the compensation and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan leads to a decrease in your credit score and additionally causes you to susceptible to face legal actions by the bank as well as arrogation and auction of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on UCO Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on UCO Bank Gold Loan currently between 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has got to be done by contacting the Bank client care or visiting the closest UCO Bank branch.