Two Wheeler Loan in Howrah
Howrah is the third largest city in the West Bengal. The population of the city is 48.4 Lakhs. Two wheeler loan is available online now on bookmyloans. This is an online platform to apply for a two wheeler loan.
Two wheeler Loan
Nowadays having a medium of conveyance is a need. Sometimes we have a shortage of funds to meet this requirement, so there is no need to worry about. You can have a two wheeler loan. You can buy any two wheeler according to your comforts and pay the EMI’s. This is easiest and most convenient way to buy a two wheeler.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After then the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should have some rigid source of income.
- A salaried person should be earning at least Rs. 7000 per month.
- Furthermore, a self-employed person should have a monthly income of at least Rs. 6000 per month.
- It is available easily online.
- You can buy any two wheeler with the help of a two wheeler loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process.
- The process of application is hassle-free.
- There would be no check on your CIBIL score.
- Two passports sized photographs. (photo should be colored and the applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- One Identity Proof. You can have any of them.( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport)
- Besides that one residence proof is also required. ( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport/ration card/utility bills of last three months or rental agreement if you don’t live in your own home) any one of them will be considered.
You can return the loan in 1 year to three years.
Amount of Loan
- The minimum amount of loan can be Rs. 20000.
- And the maximum amount of loan can be Rs. 1, 50000.
How to Apply?
You can apply for a two wheeler loan on www.bookmyloans.in .