Two Wheeler Loan in Bhiwani
Bhiwani is a district of Haryana. So if you live in Bhiwani and want to apply for a two wheeler loan to buy a two wheeler loan then there is no need to worry about. You can apply on www.bookmyloans.in . you will get two wheeler loan at very easy rates of interest.
What is a Two wheeler Loan?
If somebody wants to buy a two wheeler than he/she can easily even he/she has a financial weakness. The bank provides you a two-wheeler loan to the people for this purpose, this is known as two-wheeler loan. but unlike a personal loan, you can use this amount of loan only to buy the two wheeler. You have to return this loan within tenure with some rate of interest.
- First of all the age of the customer should be 18 years at least.
- After that, the customer should be earning or self-employed.
- The salary of the salaried person should be Rs.7000 per month minimum.
- The income of the self-employed person should be Rs.6000 minimum.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan
- The loan is easily accessible.
- The two wheeler loan can be gotten anywhere in India.
- The rates of interest are very low in the IDFC Bank two wheeler loan.
- The documentation process is very simple and easy, not that many documents are required.
- The bank doesn’t put any check on your credit history.
- Two wheeler loan is approved easily.
- The bank provides full transparency and there are no hidden charges.
- The bank does financing of 90% of the cost of the vehicle.
- The bank provides doorstep installment collection also.
Rate of Interest
The rates of interest in the IDFC bank. It depends on the amount of loan that you require and the tenure of the loan. it starts at 11.50% per annum. A person can easily afford them.
Amount of Loan
A loan of amount starts from Rs. 20000 to 1.5 (in case of superbikes)Lakhs. It depends on the two wheeler you are going to buy and your income or salary.
- Two recent passport-sized colored photographs. ( Aadhaar Card/ PAN card
- A valid identity proof. (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License)
- A valid proof of residence. (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/ration card/rental bills/electricity bills/water bills)
- Income proof. Salary slip of last three months for salaried and ITR statement for self-employed.
How to Apply?
- You can apply for a two wheeler loan online on it is www.bookmyloans.in .
- First of all visit www.bookmyloans.in .
- After that apply for twowheeler loan online.