TATA Capital Personal Loan Features
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
What is TATA Capital Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a perfect option for people looking to get finances for their own use. Be it going on a vacation with your family and friends or making repairs of renovating your home, Personal loan is the solution to all your problems. It is an unsecured loan that means you do not have to pledge anything. It is an instant finance option, your loan gets approves within 48 hours.
Interest Rate of TATA Capital Personal Loan
The interest rates of Personal Loan depend upon the company’s profile, the salary of a person and his CIBIL score. It starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Personal Loan
Features of TATA Capital Personal Loan
- Personal loans are unsecured loans
- The loan amount depends on the income and repayment capability of the person.
- A personal loan is for short tenure.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No collateral like property or asset is required.
Eligibility Criteria of TATA Capital Personal Loan
Not everyone can avail a personal loan as risk is involved in terms of its repayment, as it is unsecured. There are certain rules based on which a bank provides a personal loan to the applicants.
There are two categories of applicants:
There are different rules for both.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 21 years.
- If the borrower resides in a metropolitan city, then the minimum income should be Rs 18,000. And if the person belongs to a non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The borrower must have a working experience of last three tears, and the salary should be deposited in their bank account only.
- If the person has applied for a personal loan, then he should have a good credit history.
- The age of a self-employed applicant should not be less than 25 years.
- The applicant should have been filing his ITR for the last three years.
- The applicant should have good credit score, with no debt left due.
- The minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs per annum.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Documentation
- Identity proof (Passport/ voter card/ driving license/ aadhar card)
- Residence proof (passport/ voter card/ driving license/ ration card/ aadhar card). If the borrower is residing in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement and electricity bill which has to be on the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- PAN card of the applicant has to be submitted under KYC formality.
- If the applicant is s salaried one, then he has to submit his salary slip of the last three months and the bank statement of the last six months.
- If the applicant is self-employed, then, he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos.
How to apply for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- Visit www.bookmyloans.in
- Fill the application form for the personal loan.
- You will get a call back within 5 minutes, with proper guidance.
- If you are eligible, then your loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
Tenure for TATA Capital Personal Loan
The tenure of personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
About TATA Capital Personal Loan
Tata Capital is an investment and finance provider company. It was founded in 2007. Tata sons is its parent company.