South Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
South Indian Bank is a private bank of India and is well known for its financial products. The bank provides two wheeler loans at very low rates of interest.
What is a two-wheeler Loan?
Nowadays having a medium of conveyance is a need. Sometimes we have a shortage of funds to meet this requirement, so there is no need to worry about. You can have a two wheeler loan, Bank of Maharashtra provides two-wheeler loan to the customers. You can buy any two-wheeler according to your comforts and pay the EMI’s. This is easiest and most convenient way to buy a two-wheeler.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After then the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should have some rigid source of income.
- A salaried person should be earning at least Rs. 7000 per month.
- Furthermore, a self-employed person should have a monthly income of at least Rs. 6000 per month.
Features of Two-wheeler Loan
- It is available easily online.
- You can buy any two-wheeler with the help of a two-wheeler loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process.
- The process of application is hassle-free.
- You can return the loan within1 to 3 years.
- You can get two-wheeler loan all over India.
- There would be no check on your CIBIL score.
- Two passports sized photographs. (photo should be colored and the applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- One Identity Proof. You can have any of them.( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport)
- Besides that one residence proof is also required. ( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport/ration card/utility bills of last three months or rental agreement if you don’t live in your own home) any one of them will be considered.
You can return the loan in 1 year to three years.
Amount of Loan
- The minimum amount of loan can be Rs. 20000.
- And the maximum amount of loan can be Rs. 1, 50000.
How to Apply?
- You can apply online on the website of www.bookmyloans.in .
- Visit www.bookmyloans.in on goggle.
- After that, fill the application form online.
- Enter your name and contact number carefully.
- Along with your contact numbers enter other information too.
- Your contact number is required so that we can call you back to give the information.
- You will get all the guidance from the experts.
- This process of giving information will be free. You won’t be charged a rupee for this.
- You will get complete help until you get a two-wheeler loan.
- It is a reliable platform to apply for a two-wheeler loan, though it is India’s first financial helpline.
Who can’t apply?
- An applicant whose age is less than 18 years can’t apply for a two-wheeler loan.
- An unemployed person can also not apply for a personal loan.