A Personal Loan is a loan that does not require any collateral or security and is offered to the individuals for their own use. The documentation to get the Personal Loan Raisar is straightforward provided that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria. You are free to use these funds in any way as you want to use them. You need to pay back the money within the tenure of your loan, which is between 1 and 5 years.
Personal Loan Raisar Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, minimum age of the applier applying for a loan must be at least 21 years for salaried, and the same is 25 years for self-employed.
- After that, the maximum age is 60 years of the salaried person, and that for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years. The maximum age is as per the time of maturity.
- Also, the applicant must have a proper source of income.
- Then, if the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
- In addition to it, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000. If the salary of a person is less than 18000, then he or she is not applicable for taking a loan.
- Meanwhile, for the self-employed applier, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.
- Likewise, he/she must be a resident of India.
- In the end, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
Personal Loan Raisar Interest Rates
The Personal Loan Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans. It depends on various things like income of the person, amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Usually, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of the applicants.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Raisar
The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- First of all, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- Also, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
- Meanwhile, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
- Besides that, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- In the addition to that, for self-employed people, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
Tenure of Personal Loan
The applicants have an option to choose the tenure, i.e., time period of the loan according to their own requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can range from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.
If the person wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan Raisar has this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are reasonable. These are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank and region to region.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are 3 methods of returning money:
- Term Loan
How to apply Online?
- Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
- Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
- You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The whole process is very easy, hassle-free, simple, and understandable.
Raisar is a village of Jamwa Ramgarh Tehsil in Jaipur District in the state of Rajasthan, India. It belongs to Jaipur Division. It is located 49 KM away from District head quarters Jaipur, 14 KM away from Jamwa Ramgarh, and 46 KM away from State capital Jaipur. The native language used here is English. The total population is 4528 and number of houses are 775, as per the report of 2011 census. The overall literacy rate is 52.2%, and the female literacy rate is 18.3%.