About Personal Loan Nirmal
Personal Loan Nirmal is a quick and transparent loan. With the guidance of fast disbursal process, the individual can avail a loan very speedily, while enjoying multiple benefits.
The loan can be customized to suit every urgent and not so urgent need of the individual.
Eligibility criteria for Personal Loan Nirmal
The applicant needs to fulfill some criterion. You are eligible to get the personal loan if you are a salaried employee or a Self Employed. Further, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Firstly, the applicant needs to be 21 years for salaried person and for self-employed, then it is 25 years.
- Also, the applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- The maximum age for the entire salaried applicants should be 60 years at the time of maturity and 65 years for the self-employed applicant.
- Moreover, the applicant needs to have a minimum Credit Score 700.
- Applicant should have a rigid source of income.
- Also, the salaried applicants should receive a salary in his bank account.
- Also, the monthly income of the salaried applicant should be Rs. 18000 minimum.
- Lastly, the self-employed applicants should pay at least for the last three years an ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacs.
Personal Loan Nirmal Documentation
- First of all, you need 2 colored passport size photographs.
- Also, you must have some documents for identity proof, Residential proof, and Income proof.
- You need to submit PAN card or Aadhar card or Voter Id card or Driving license or Passport for Identity and Residential proof.
- Moreover, you need a bank statement or your salary slips of the last 6 months as income Proof. For a self-employed, you need to add your income tax return statement of the previous 3 years.
Personal Loan Nirmal Interest Rates
The interest rate varies from time to time due to various factors like the amount of credit, bank, etc. However, usually, it is 10.75% p.a.
Personal Loans avails the applicant with Pre-closure facility, but it includes some penalty charges. Generally, these charges are 0-2%.
Tenure of Personal Loan Nirmal
The applicants are free to select the tenure of their loan from 1 year to 5 years. It depends upon the applicant’s convenience.
Methods of Repayment
A personal loan has 3 repayment methods:
Term Loan- The customer pays the bank per month interest rate, and in the end, also he will pay the principal amount.
Overdraft- Overdraft facility provides the customer to pay only the used amount for that particular time of the loan. There are no interest charges upon it.
EMI- EMI in which the bank makes the installment of a part of interest rate and principal after which the customer need to pay it per month.
Features of the Personal Loan Nirmal
It is convenient and easy to Apply. The applicant can apply online in 2 minutes. Also, the Personal Loan is available offline as well, but the online method is hassle-free.
You can visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
A personal loan is that which doesn’t involve any asset. Applicants get the personal loan as per their income or salary.
The applicant does not have any rules and restrictions on the end use of loan amount.
Also, tenure is flexible.
It takes merely 30 minutes for the approval of Personal Loan only if the applicant is eligible.
Where can the Personal Loan amount be used?
The personal Loan amount is for multiple uses. But still, the reasons are to be specified.
Wedding – a personal loan can be used for wedding purposes. It involves a significant amount of funds. For such purposes, a person can quickly get a Personal Loan.
Education – Personal Loan can help have quality education for yourself or your child.
Medical – You never know when you meet with an accident, and you get out of cash. A personal loan is the best option to get financial aid in such situations.
Vacations – Everyone wants to have fun in their lives and what can be better than going on Vacations. But this can cost heavier. So in this scenario, the personal loan provides you a boost up.
At last, it is on the applicant’s will.
Nirmal is a town and newly formed district of Telangana state of India. As per the 2011 Indian census, the town has a total population of 88,433. Also, the town is surrounded by various ponds and forts.