Personal Loan Manali is that loan which is backed by the promise you make to the lender to repay them. For this reason, they are also called as “signature loans” or “unsecured loans.” Personal loans usually have a fixed rate of interest, and the tenure for such loans is from 1 to 5 years. The amount may vary from lender to lender and the tenure.
Personal Loan Manali Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, minimum age of the applier applying for a loan must be at least 21 years for salaried, and the same is 25 years for self-employed.
- Secondly, the maximum age is 60 years of the salaried person, and that for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years. The maximum age is as per the time of maturity.
- Then, the applicant must have a proper source of income.
- Also, if the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
- In addition to that, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000. If the salary of a person is less than 18000, then he or she is not applicable for taking a loan.
- Likewise, for the self-employed applier, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.
- Meanwhile, he/she must be a resident of India.
- Finally, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
Personal Loan Manali Interest Rates
The Personal Loan Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans. It depends on various things like income of the person, amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Usually, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of the applicants.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Manali
The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- First of all, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- Second point, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
- Likewise, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
- Besides that, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- Finally, for self-employed people, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
Tenure of Personal Loan
The applicants have an option to choose the tenure, i.e., time period of the loan according to their own requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can range from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.
If the person wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan Manali has this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are reasonable. These are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank and region to region.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are 3 methods of returning money:
- Term Loan
How to apply Online for Personal Loan in Manali?
- Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
- Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
- You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The whole process is very easy, hassle-free, simple, and understandable.
Manali is a town nestled in the mountains in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India near the Kullu Valley in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km away from the state capital, Shimla, 309 km away from Chandigarh and 544 km away from Delhi, the national capital. As per the report of 2001, Manali had an official population of 6,265 people out of which males constituted 64% of the people and females make up the rest of 36%. Manali had its average literacy rate of 74%, which is more than the national average of 59.5% with male literacy rate as 80%, and female literacy rate as 63.9%. Also, 9.5% of the population was under six years of age.