Personal Loan Kalayat
A Personal Loan is that loan which helps us to fulfill our needs and desires. It can be used for various purposes. It helps us when we need the money and cannot get it from anywhere. Personal Loan is the hero of the day when you have no hope. It can also be used to consolidate several other loans into one. The interest rate for a personal loan is a bit high as compared to different types of loans. It is because there is no collateral provided by the applicant to the lender in this case.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, minimum age of the applier applying for a loan must be at least 21 years for salaried, and the same is 25 years for self-employed.
- Secondly, the maximum age is 60 years of the salaried person, and that for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years. The maximum age is as per the time of maturity.
- Then, the applicant must have a proper source of income.
- Also, if the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
- In addition to that, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000. If the salary of a person is less than 18000, then he or she is not applicable for taking a loan.
- Likewise, for the self-employed applier, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.
- Meanwhile, he/she must be a resident of India.
- Finally, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
Personal Loan Kalayat Interest Rates
The Personal Loan Kalayat Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans. It depends on various things like income of the person, amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Usually, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of the applicants.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Kalayat
The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- First of all, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- Second point, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
- Likewise, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
- Besides that, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- Finally, for self-employed people, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
Tenure of Personal Loan
The applicants have an option to choose the tenure, i.e., time period of the loan according to their own requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can range from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.
If the person wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan Kalayat has this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are reasonable. These are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank and region to region.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are 3 methods of returning money:
- Term Loan
How to apply Online?
- Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
- Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
- You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The whole process is very easy, hassle-free, simple, and understandable.
Kalayat is a town in Kalayat Tehsil in Kaithal District in the state of Haryana, India. It belongs to Ambala Division. It is located 23 KM away from District head quarters Kaithal. Kalayat has its Pin code as 136117, and the postal head office of this place is Kalayat. Narwana, Tohana, Patran, Kaithal are the nearby Cities to Kalayat. Hindi is the regional language used here. As per the record of 2001 India census, Kalayat had a population of 16,747 people out of which males constitute 53% of the people and females make up the rest of 47%. Kalayat has its average literacy rate of 70%, which is less than the national average of 74.04% with male literacy rate as 70%, and female literacy rate as 65%. Also, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.