What is personal loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan. It helps you meet instant money needs. Therefore, there is no need to give security. We give top loan offers on personal loan for PWC employees. So, Apply at bookmyloans.in to book your personal loan now.
What is the eligibility for personal loan for PWC employees?
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Work Experience: Minimum 1 month at PWC .
- Total Experience: At least 2 years.
- Min. Net income: At least, Rs. 18,000-20000/- p.m.
What are the documents needed for a personal loan for Pwc employees?
- Identity Proof– Passport; PAN Card; Aadhar card; Voter ID; Driver’s license; Govt. Employee ID card ; School/ college leaving certificate. (Any one)
- Address Proof– Passport; Driver’s License; Voter ID card; electricity bill. (Any one)
- Income Proof: Last 3 months’ salary slip. Additionally, last 6 months’ bank account statement.
- And Finally, photographs. (2)
What are the benefits for PWC employees?
|Low interest rates together with Quick approval.|
|FESTIVAL OFFER: Yes Bank and HDFC Bank are offering as low as 10.75%*.|
Why do lenders approve PWC employee applications for personal loans?
PWC workers have a good company name on their application. It shows credibility. Also, high salary means repayment ability. All in all, there is low lender risk.
Why apply online via bookmyloans.in?
- Instant online approval.
- Expert guidance.
- Multiple Products from Multiple Banks. Under one roof.
- Lastly, Doorstep Services.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. As one of the top professional services firms, PwC India is committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services in India.