What is personal loan?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that helps you meet your current financial needs. Therefore, there is no need to provide collateral. We offer top financing options and offers on personal loan for KPMG employees at bookmyloans.in. So, Apply online to book your personal loan now.
What is the eligibility criteria for availing a personal loan for KPMG employees?
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Current Work Experience: Minimum 1 month.
- Total Work Experience: At least 2 years.
- Minimum Net Salary: At least, Rs. 18,000-20000/- per month. .
What are the documents required for a personal loan?
- Identity Proof– Passport; PAN Card; Aadhaar card; Voter ID; Driving license.
- Residential Proof– Passport; Driving License; Voter ID card; Similarly, Utility bills.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months’ salary slip as well as 6 months’ bank account statement.
- Age proof: PAN card; Passport; Driving License; Voter ID; Birth certificate; Employee ID card (Government employees); School/ college leaving certificate; And finally, two Colored Photographs.
What is the minimum Interest Rate charged on personal loan for KPMG employees?
- We provide personal loan offers in addition to lowest interest rates to KPMG employees.
- Tenure- 24-60 months
FESTIVAL OFFERS: Yes Bank and HDFC Bank and are offering as low as 10.75%*.
What are the Special benefits for KPMG employees?
Low interest rates together with quick approval process gets you access to your funds in no time.
Why do lending institutions tend to approve KPMG employees applications for personal loans?
Lending institutions tend to approve personal loan for KPMG workers. This is due to their connection to a good company name which in turn shows credibility. Also, high salary reflects repayment capacity. All in all, this translates to low lender risk
Why apply online via bookmyloans.in?
- Instant online approval.
- Expert assistance
- Multiple Products from Multiple Banks under one roof.
- Lastly, Doorstep Services
KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate governance.