Personal Loan Dhone
A personal loan is that loan which is provided by the banks or NBFCs to the individuals to meet their needs or unplanned financial emergencies. The personal loan can be taken by any person- by salaried persons, self-employed professionals, or self-employed non-professionals. This type of loan is provided to the individuals based on their monthly source of income like salary or from a business. The Personal Loan makes up your Credit Score look good.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, minimum age of the applier applying for a loan must be at least 21 years for salaried, and the same is 25 years for self-employed.
- Secondly, the maximum age is 60 years of the salaried person, and that for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years. The maximum age is as per the time of maturity.
- Furthermore, he/she must be a resident of India.
- In addition to that, the applicant must have a proper source of income.
- Also, If the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
- Moreover, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000. If the salary of a person is less than 18000, then he or she is not applicable for taking a loan.
- In addition to it, for the self-employed applier, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.
- Then, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
Personal Loan Dhone Interest Rates
The Personal Loan Dhone Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans. It depends on various things like income of the person, amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Usually, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum. However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of appliers.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Dhone
The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- Firstly, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- After that, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
- Also, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- Meanwhile, for self-employed people, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
- Likewise, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
If the person wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan Dhone has this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are reasonable. These are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank and region to region.
Tenure of Personal Loan
The applicants have an option to choose the tenure, i.e., time period of the loan according to their own requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can range from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are 3 methods of returning money:
- Term Loan
How to apply Online?
- Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
- Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
- You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The whole process is very easy, hassle-free, simple, and understandable.
Dhone is a town in Kurnool district in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The oldest temple in Dhone is Sri Vasavi Temple, which was built in 1916. The Vasavi Temple celebrated 100 in the year 2017. Dhone is one of the biggest municipalities in Kurnool district. The name of this village was derived from the name of the tutor Dronacharya, a character in Mahabharatha, who meditated on the hill in the town. There is now a Hanuman temple, Dargah and church on the hill.