Personal Loan Bhikhi
Personal Loans are those loans which are backed by the promise you make to the lender to repay them. For this reason, they are also called as “signature loans” or “unsecured loans.” Personal loans usually have a fixed rate of interest, and the tenure for such loans is from1 to 5 years. The amount may vary from lender to lender and the tenure.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, the minimum age of the applier applying for a loan must be at least 21 years for salaried, and it is 25 years for self-employed.
- Then, the maximum age of the salaried person is 60 years, and that for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years. The maximum age is considered at the time of maturity.
- Further, he/she must be a citizen of India.
- Also, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
- The applicant must have a proper source of income.
- If the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
- Furthermore, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000.
- For the self-employed applier, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.
Personal Loan Bhikhi Interest Rates
The Personal Loan Bhikhi Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans. It depends on various things like income of the person, amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Usually, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Bhikhi
The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- Firstly, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- Then, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
- Furthermore, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
- Further, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- For self-employed people, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
- However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of appliers.
If the person wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan Bhikhi has this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are reasonable. These are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank.
Tenure of Personal Loan
The applicants have an option to choose the tenure, i.e., time period of the loan according to their own requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can range from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are 3 methods of returning money:
- Term Loan
How to apply Online?
- Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
- Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
- You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The whole process is very easy, hassle-free, simple, and understandable.
Bhikhi is a city in Mansa district in Punjab, India. As of 2001 India census, Bhikhi had a population of 15,078 people. Males constitute 53% of the population, and the rest are females 47%. Bhikhi has its average literacy rate of 53%, less than the national average of 59.5%. Also, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age. Chahal Jatts found the village.