Personal Loan Bavla
An individual can get a Personal loan at almost any bank. The best part about this type of loan is that you can spend the money the way you want to spend. There will be no restrictions on how to use the money. Personal loans are usually unsecured and reasonably easy to get. The condition is that you must have a good credit history. The only downside of such loans is that the interest rates in these loans are quite high as compared to the other loans as there is no security provided by the applicant.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, the minimum age of the applicant applying for a loan must be more than 21 years for salaried and 25 years if he/she is self-employed.
- Secondly, the maximum age of the salaried person is 60 years, and for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years, at the time of maturity.
- Then, he/she must be a resident of India.
- Also, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
- Also, the applicant must have a proper source of income.
- If the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
- In addition to that, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000.
- For the self-employed applicant, the ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.
Personal Loan Interest Rates
The Personal Loan Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans. It depends on various things like income of the person, the amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Generally, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Bavla
The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very unsecured loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- Firstly, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- Then, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
- Furthermore, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
- Further, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- For self-employed person, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
- However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of applicants.
If the applicant wants to close the loan before the completion of the tenure of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan has this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are nominal. These are around 0-2% depending from bank to bank.
Tenure of Personal Loan
The applicants are free to choose the tenure of the loan according to their requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can be from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are 3 methods of returning money:
- Term Loan
How to apply Online?
- Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
- Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
- You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The whole process is very easy, simple, hassle-free, and understandable.
Bavla is a town in Ahmedabad district in Gujarat, India. As per the 2009 India census data record, Bavla had a total population of about 45,000, with males constituting 53% of the population and the rest are females 47%. The literacy rate here is 69.7%, higher than the national figure of 59.5%, with 76.8% of males and 61.7% of females literate. Also, 13% of the population was under 6 years of age.