Personal Loan Bannur
A personal loan is an unsecured service which can be taken by individuals from banks or NBFCs to meet their personal needs or desires. It is provided by the lender keeping in view the income level, credit and employment history, repayment capacity, age, etc. Unlike the home loan or car loan, a personal loan is not secured against any asset. It only lays its back on the words of promise said by the applicant to repay it within the stipulated time.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, the minimum age of the applicant applying for a loan must be more than 21 years for salaried and 25 years if he/she is self-employed.
- Secondly, the maximum age of the salaried person is 60 years, and for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years, at the time of maturity.
- Then, he/she must be a resident of India.
- Also, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
- Also, the applicant must have a proper source of income.
- If the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
- In addition to that, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000.
- For the self-employed applicant, the ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.
Personal Loan Interest Rates
The Personal Loan Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans.
It depends on various things like income of the person, the amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Generally, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum.
Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Badauli
The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very unsecured loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.
- Firstly, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
- Then, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
- Furthermore, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
- Further, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
- For self-employed person, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
- However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of applicants.
If the applicant wants to close the loan before the completion of the tenure of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan have this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are nominal. These are around 0-2% depending from bank to bank.
Tenure of Personal Loan
The applicants are free to choose the tenure of the loan according to their requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can be from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.
Methods of Repayment of Loan amount
There are 3 methods of returning money:
- Term Loan
How to apply Online?
- Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
- Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
- You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
- The whole process is very easy, simple, hassle-free, and understandable.
Bannur is a city in Mysore district in Karnataka, India. It is the birthplace of Vyasatirtha, a previous avatara of Sri Raghavendra Swamy, Mantralaya. As per the 2001 India census, Bannur had a population of 23,190. Males constitute 51% of the population, and the rest are females 49%.