Personal Loan Anuppur
Finance is the basic need of any work. These loans are quite flexible which helps the customer to use the borrowed amount of loan as per their convenience.
Personal Loan Anuppur is a sign of hope to all those who are in search of finance. Well if you are one of those people then your search is over. You are at the right place to cater you’re your needs.
Eligibility criteria for Personal Loan Anuppur
The applicant needs to fulfill some criterion. If you are a salaried employee or a Self Employed you are eligible to get the personal loan. Further, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- First of all, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years for salaried person. And that of self-employed is 25 years.
- After that, the applicant needs to be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- The maximum age of salaried applicant should be 60 years and 65 years for the self-employed applicant.
- The minimum Credit Score of the applicant needs to be 700.
- Applicant should have a rigid source of income.
- If the applicant is salaried s/he should be getting the salary in his bank account.
- Moreover, the monthly income of the salaried applicant should be Rs. 18000 minimum.
- For the self-employed applicants ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacs should be paid at least for last three years.
Personal Loan Anuppur Documentation
- Firstly, you need 2 colored passport size photographs.
- He must have some documents for identity proof, Residential proof and Income proof.
- For Identity and Residential Proof, PAN card or Aadhar card or Voter Id card or Driving license or Passport are to be submitted. One of these documents can be presented as proof.
- Also, Income Proof is essential to provide like bank statement or your salary slips of last 6 months. For a self-employed, you need to add your income tax return statement of the last 3 years.
Personal Loan Anuppur Interest Rates
Personal loan interest rates are normally 10.75% p.a. But it keeps varying due to various factors like amount of loan, bank, etc.
Personal Loans are available to the applicant with Pre-closure facility but it includes some penalty charges. Generally, these charges are 0-2%.
Tenure of Personal Loan Anuppur
The applicants are free to choose the tenure of the loan from 1 year to 5 years. It mainly depends upon applicant’s need.
Methods of Repayment
Personal loan can be repaid in 3 ways:
Term Loan- The customer pays per month interest rate to the bank and in the end also he will pay the principal amount.
Overdraft- Overdraft facility helps the customer to pay only for the used amount for that particular time of loan. There is no interest charged on the amount borrowed.
EMI- EMI is that facility provided by the bank who makes the installment of a part of interest rate and principal after which the customer only needs to pay it per month.
Features of the Personal Loan Anuppur
- It is very convenient to Apply. Applicant can apply online in 2 minutes. The Personal Loan is also available offline but the process of applying online is hassle-free.
- You can also visit our website www.bookmyloans.in.
- Personal Loan is that which doesn’t involve any collateral as security. Applicants get the personal loan on the basis of their income or salary.
- The applicant does not have any restrictions on the end use of loan amount.
- Also, the tenure of the personal loan is quite flexible.
- It takes only 30 minutes to get approval of Personal Loan if the applicant is eligible.
Where can the Personal Loan amount be used?
The personal Loan amount is for multiple uses. But still, reasons are to be specified.
Wedding – a personal loan can be used for wedding festivals. These occasions mainly involves huge amount of funds. For this purpose, a person can easily get Personal Loan.
Education –Personal Loan can help you in getting quality study for yourself or your child.
Medical – You never know when you need funds for health related issues. Personal Loan is the best option to get financial aid in such situations.
Vacations – Everybody wants to enjoy their lives beautifully and what can be better than going on Vacations. But this can cost heavier. So in this scenario, the personal loan provides you a boost up.
Besides all, the Personal Loan can be used for many more purposes. It’s totally based on the applicant’s will.
Anuppur is a town in Anuppur District of Madhya Pradesh state of central India. Anuppur District is mainly dominated by tribal population.