What is Karvy Finance Gold Loan?
The loan that is given against gold, is known as Gold Loan. This includes the gold ornaments of the borrower excluding the diamond articles and mangal sutra. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the money against those ornaments. Many go for the fulfillment of their short-term goal through gold loans, such as their child’s education, marriage or other family problems. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
If you are facing financial crisis and need immediate funds, then you can easily fulfill your immediate financial needs with Karvy Finance gold loans. Lying Gold in your safe will not give you anything but the proper use of your assets will help you fulfill your needs and dreams will give you satisfaction. Karvy Finance provides you higher funding and a lower rate of interest.
Advantages of Karvy Finance Gold loan
Advantages of Gold Loan from Karvy Finance Gold Loan.
- Karvy Finance offers Gold Loan at a Low rate of interest
- It also offers high funding to the customers
- Repayment at The End of Loan Tenure is done in Indian Overseas Bank.
- Bank also offers easy processing to the customers
- Additionally, it also offers quick disbursal and instant approval
- It requires minimum documentation
- Moreover, this bank also provides safe and secure custody of the jewels.
Karvy Finance Gold Loan Interest Rates
- Generally, a gold loan is available at the interest rate of 11.5% to 14.5%
- Rate of Interest for tenure less than 1 year is also available at 1%
- Processing fees equal to 2000
- The borrower will be given an option to pay only interest during the entire term and at the end of the tenure, you can pay the complete borrowed amount in a single shot.
Karvy Finance Gold Loan Per Gram
Gold Loan calculator is used to calculate the gold loan per gram based on the total weight of the jewelry, level of purity, past 30 days average price of 22-carat gold and loan to value offered by your bank. As per today’s gold prices, the highest gold loan per gram against 22-carat gold is Rs. 3,044 per gram. Key variables that are required to calculate the gold loan rate per gram is passed.
Documentation for Karvy Finance Gold Loan
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ PAN Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Address proof(Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone bill/ Aadhaar Card).
- Signature proof ( Passport/ PAN Card/Banker’s verification/ cheque).
- 2 passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria for Karvy Finance Gold Loan
To apply Gold Loan, you must be:
- Firstly, A citizen of India.
- Secondly, Gold should be of more than 10 grams.
- Moreover, A farmer, trader, salaried or self-employed professional, or businessman can apply for gold loan.
- After that, The applicant must be between 18 to 65 years.
- Gold should be a minimum of 18 to 22 carrots.
- Also, The minimum loan amount is Rs.18000.
How to apply for the Gold Loan via bookmyloans
It is very easy to apply for the Gold loan. There are basically two methods through which you can apply one is online and another is offline. In the offline process, you need to visit the branch of the bank and have to provide the correct information in the application form. Until the sanctioning of the Gold Loan, you have to visit the bank.
In the online process, you need to visit the site of bookmyloans.in and have to provide information in the application form. Immediately you will get a call from the customer representative of the Bank and they will confirm some of the details from you and let you know the eligibility. Then they will fix your appointment with the banker. Banker collects the required documents. You need to visit the bank once at the time of gold deposition. If you face any problem you can contact customer representative of the bank anytime otherwise you can go through bookmyloans.in. So apply now and get instant cash back.
FAQs About Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
It is straightforward to understand Loan on Gold. The Banks /NBFC provide you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
- Is Gold Loan secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold is secured. Because while taking Gold Loan, the applicant put his/her gold jewelry into the bank’s locker as collateral.
- What consequences can happen when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If an applicant is not able to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
- Is it necessary to have a co-applicant to get Gold Loan?
No, there is no need for any co-applicant to get Gold Loan.
- Is there any fee to pay for the Gold Loan?
It is necessary to pay the loan processing fee as well as Valuation fee.