Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Jana Small Finance Gold Loan:
- Quick Process: Jana Small Finance Gold Loan is embraced and administered quickly and with no issues. The loan gets approved within an hour.
- Fewer Documents: The documentation cycle is clear and less, essential reports are required for the Jana Small Finance gold advance.
- Clear System: The bank gives full straightforwardness to the customer; that is, there are no covered charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum proportion of credit that Jana Small Finance provides to the customer is Rs. 15000. In like manner, It can be not as much as Rs 10000 in rural zones.
- Security of Jewelry: One critical thing to note is that the bank is subject through and through for the security of your gold. In like manner, the gold is kept in a fire-safe vault.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure period of the advance can run from 3 months to 2 years. From this time forward, you can settle on a decision as indicated by your solace.
- Preferences for Farmers: Jana Small Finance gives some exceptional proposition to rural purposes. That is, the bank offers a marginally lower Gold credit loan cost for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which a moneylender can’t reimburse the credit entirety, in such a situation the loan lender won’t be under any obligation as the bank will just reallocate the gold adornments.
- No Income limitations: There are no limitations on the compensation or salary of the bank, in this way, anyone with any compensation range can benefit a gold advance
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Jana Small Finance Gold Loan:
Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Jana Small Finance Gold Loan:
Life is every so often stacked with shortcomings. Consequently, you may anticipate that cash would create money related hurdles for the long term. To beat this condition, you can get a Gold Loan to battle with the money related emergency. A gold credit is a completely made, secure loan. As need be the individuals with low CIBIL scores can also furthermore benefit from this organization. Jana Small Finance Gold Loan is exceptional among other gold loans in India.
Regardless, there is an immense measure of money related banking and non-banking affiliations that give you a gold loan, yet Jana Small Finance Gold Loan is viewed as the best. It is one of the most expected and rumoured banks in India. Besides, It is known for its stunning financial associations.
- Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Jana Small Finance Gold Loan:
Jana Small Finance offers various plans affixed to the Gold Loan thing which are recorded underneath:
- Loan Against Gold – Jana Small Finance gives Gold Loan at a lower rate of interests basic to satisfy anybody’s dire need of cash in any capacity whatsoever whether individual or professional. The gold loan is a thoroughly secure loan, the bank has no peril in crediting them all out to the moneylender, so it is given at a lower rate of interest when contrasted and different sorts of Loan things.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Jana Small Finance gives Gold Loans explicitly to agricultural purposes to farmers at an excellent rate of interest when stood apart from gold advances given for different organizations. They are given extraordinary offers, and they have to give the bank land affirmations to which they are taking the Loan.
Jana Small Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Jana Small Finance Gold Loan EMI?
Your Jana, Small Finance gold credit interest, can be repaid in the going with three particular ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are at present a record holder in Jana Small Finance, Standing Instruction is the most dependable strategy for reimbursement. Your EMI aggregate will be credited therefore towards the month’s end to the month time period from the Jana Small Finance account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This cycle can be utilized for the situation that you have a non-Jana Small Finance account and may require your EMIs to be charged subsequently close the month’s conclusion to the monthly cycle from the referred to record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI examinations from a non-Jana Small Finance announcement at your closest Jana Small Finance Loan Center. Another kind of PDCs would be presented immediately. It will be perfect that you note Post Dated Checks will be accumulated non-ECS states.
Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 now and get instant assistance and underwriting of your Jana Small Finance Gold Loan. You can now get the best suggestion on Gold Loan accessible from all the Jana Small Finance workplaces all through the nation to profit by the best game-plan reasonable to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Jana Small Finance:
- Gold Ornaments, such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold embellishments, etc. these are perceived by Jana Small Finance for endorsing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The idea of gold ought to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold adornments which is 24 Carat, can’t be utilized for getting a gold loan.
Use of Jana Small Finance Gold Loan:
The benefits acquired by getting the Jana Small Finance Gold Loan administration can be used for a couple of purposes, for instance,
- To fund explicit investments, for instance, marriage, rock climbing, a portion of higher instructive cost portions, etc.
- For all your showcasing requirements, for instance, getting new supplies, creating, advancing, etc., help is available.
- You can additionally benefit from a Gold Loan for garden improvement. The bank gives lower financing interest rates for Gold Loans that are utilized for cultivation or related exercises
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About Jana Small Finance Gold Loan:
- What is Jana Small Finance Gold Loan?
Jana Small Finance Gold Loan is an advance plan that you can benefit for earnest money related assistance by keeping your gold as insurance security with the bank. It additionally accompanies alluring interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based advance. Normal Gold Loan disbursal time at Jana Small Finance is only 45 minutes.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from Jana Small Finance?
You can avail Jana Small Finance Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan contributions parts of Jana Small Finance, or you can apply online with BookMyLoans from the solace of your home and get the best arrangements and offers. Jana Small Finance is one of the main banks in India that gives Gold Loan administration.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Jana Small Finance?
The Gold Loan financing cost in Jana Small Finance is 7.0% per annum. The rate of interest relies on various variables, in particular: loan sum, credit tenure, the virtue of gold, and relationship with Jana Small Finance.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Jana Small Finance?
The per gram Gold Loan in Jana Small Finance that you can get usually relies upon the virtue of your gold. Jana Small Finance acknowledges gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to provide a Gold Loan. You can benefit up to ₹ 5,268 Per Gram in Jana Small Finance Gold Loan.
- How to check Gold Loan status in Jana Small Finance?
So as to check your Jana Small Finance Gold Loan status, you should simply visit the Jana Small Finance Loan Status Tracker website page and fill in your details in the structure given there. You can undoubtedly follow the status of your credit from anyplace and stay refreshed.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Jana Small Finance?
You can compute the interest on your Jana Small Finance Gold Loan using BookMyLoans’ EMI Calculator which gives you exact sums dependent on the data you go into the calculator.
- How to Pay Jana Small Finance Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Jana Small Finance Gold Loan interest online through net banking on the authority Jana Small Finance loan reimbursement website or on the other hand; you can likewise repay your Jana Small Finance Gold Loan on Paytm utilizing your favoured instalment process.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on Jana Small Finance Gold Loan for 3 months?
In the event that you don’t pay your Jana Small Finance Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will form the start to help you to remember your forthcoming dues. On the off chance that the instalment demands go unheard, an official legitimate notification is sent requesting the reimbursement and conclusion of the credit. Defaulting on your Gold Loan brings about a reduction of your credit assessment and furthermore makes you at risk to confront legitimate activities by the bank, including reallocation and selling of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Jana Small Finance Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Jana Small Finance Gold Loan now between 1st March and 31st August 2020 and must be finished by reaching the Bank customer care or visiting the closest Jana Small Finance office.