Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan:
- Brisk Process: Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan is approved and apportioned quickly and with no issue. The credit gets went within an hour.
- Less Documents: The documentation cycle is clear and less, principal documents only are required for the Jammu and Kashmir Bank gold loan.
- Clear System: The bank gives full transparency to its customers; which implies, there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum measure of loan that Jammu and Kashmir Bank provides for the customer is Rs. 15000. Similarly, It can be not as much as Rs 10000 in remote areas.
- Security of Jewelry: One huge thing to note is that the bank is subject by and large to the security of your gold. Likewise, the gold is kept in a fire-safe vault.
- Loan Tenure: The residency time of the loan can go from 3 months to 2 years. From now on, you can settle on a decision as indicated by your comfort level.
- Points of interest for Farmers: Jammu and Kashmir Bank gives some exceptional recommendations to horticultural purposes. That is, the bank offers a somewhat lower Gold credit loan fee for agrarian use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which a moneylender can’t reimburse the advance total, in such a situation the loan lender won’t be under any obligation as the bank will just reallocate the gold jewelry.
- No Income limitations: There are no limitations on the compensation or salary of the moneylender, hence, anyone with any compensation range can benefit a gold credit
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan:
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan:
Life is once in a while, stacked with shortcomings. In this manner, you may anticipate that cash related crisis can occur. To conquer this condition, you can get a Gold Loan to battle with the money related emergency. A gold loan is a completely secure loan. As need be the individuals with low CIBIL scores can also furthermore benefit from this organization. Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan is unprecedented among other gold loans in India.
Though there are a gigantic number of money-related banking and non-banking affiliations that give you a gold loan, yet Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan is viewed as the best. It is one of the most expected and presumed banks in India. In addition, It is known for its astounding financial associations.
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum.
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan:
Jammu and Kashmir Bank offers various plans added to the Gold Loan item which are mentioned underneath:
- Loan Against Gold – Jammu and Kashmir Bank gives Gold Loan at a lower rate of interests basic to satisfy anybody’s earnest need of cash whatsoever whether individual or expert. The gold loan is a thoroughly secure loan, the bank has no risk in advancing the all out to the lender, so it is given at a lower rate of interest when contrasted and different sorts of Loans.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Jammu and Kashmir Bank gives Gold Loans explicitly to agricultural purposes to farmers at an outstanding rate of interest when stood apart from gold loans given for different purposes. They are given extraordinary offers, and they have to give the bank land affirmations to which they are taking the Loan.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Jammu and Kashmir Bank gold loan premium can be repaid in the going with three particular ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are at present a record holder in Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Standing Instruction is the most dependable procedure for reimbursement. Your EMI total will be ascribed thusly towards the month’s end to the month time span from the Jammu and Kashmir Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This cycle can be utilized for the situation that you have a non-Jammu and Kashmir Bank account and may require your EMIs to be charged hence close the month’s end to month cycle from the referred account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI assessments from a non-Jammu and Kashmir Bank decree at your closest Jammu and Kashmir BankLoan Center. Another sort of PDCs would be presented immediately. It will be great that you note Post Dated Checks will be assembled non-ECS states.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 now and get immediate assistance and approval of your Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best suggestion on Gold Loan accessible from all the Jammu and Kashmir Bank workplaces all through the nation to profit by the best strategy reasonable to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Jammu and Kashmir Bank:
- Gold Ornaments, for instance, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold extras, etc. these are perceived by Jammu and Kashmir Bank for affirming a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The idea of gold ought to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold gems which are 24 Carat, can’t be utilized for getting a gold credit.
Use of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan:
The benefits secured by getting the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan administration can be used for a couple of purposes, for instance,
- To fund explicit investments, for instance, marriage, rock climbing, a portion of higher education cost portions, etc.
- For all your showcasing necessities, for instance, purchasing new supplies, making, advancing, etc., help is open.
- You can also benefit from a Gold Loan for garden advancement and development. The bank gives lower interest rates for Gold Loans that are utilized for developing or related activities.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan:
- What is Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan?
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan is an advance plan that you can avail for critical money related assistance by keeping your gold as guarantee security with the bank. It likewise comes with appealing interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based credit. Usual Gold Loan disbursal time at Jammu and Kashmir Bank is only 45 minutes.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank Bank?
You can avail Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loans providing part of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, or you can apply online with BookMyLoans from the solace of your home and get the best arrangements and offers. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is one of the main banks in India that gives Gold Loan administration.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Jammu and Kashmir Bank?
The Gold Loan interest rate in Jammu and Kashmir Bank is 7.0% per annum. The rate of interest relies on various components, in particular: loan sum, loan tenure, immaculateness of gold, and relationship with Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Jammu and Kashmir Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Jammu and Kashmir Bank that you can get relies upon the purity of your gold. Jammu and Kashmir Bank acknowledge gold of immaculateness between 18 carats to 22 carats to give a Gold Loan. You can get up to ₹ 5,268 Per Gram in Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan.
- How to check Gold Loan status in Jammu and Kashmir Bank?
As to check your Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan status, you can simply visit the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Loan Status Tracker site page and fill in your subtleties in the form given. You can without much doing, track the status of your advance from anyplace and stay refreshed.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Jammu and Kashmir Bank?
You can figure the interest on your Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan utilizing BookMyLoans EMI Calculator, which gives you precise sums dependent on the data you go into the calculator.
- How to Pay Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan interest on the web through net banking on the official Jammu and Kashmir Bank advance reimbursement site page or on the other hand; you can likewise reimburse your Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan on Paytm utilizing your preferred instalment technique.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
By any chance that you don’t pay your Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will from the outset help you to remember your forthcoming levy. In the event that the instalment demands go unheard, an authority legal notification is sent requesting the reimbursement and conclusion of the loan. Loan Defaulting brings about a decline of your credit assessment and furthermore makes you subject to confront legitimate activities by the bank, including confiscation and sale of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Jammu and Kashmir Bank Gold Loan now between first March and 31st August 2020 and must be finished by reaching the Bank client care or visiting the closest Jammu and Kashmir Bank office.