Indiabulls Personal Loan
Indiabulls Personal Loan is a fixed amount which is borrowed by an applicant at a fixed interest rate from a financial institution or an online lender and repay over a fixed tenure, which is pre-decided. Personal Loan is a type of unsecured loan which has an instant approval also hassle-free and less paperwork.
Indiabulls Personal Loan
In personal loans, there is no need to mortgage any collateral or security. It can serve as your solution for managing your travel costs and wedding expenses as well as the costs of a medical emergency, home renovation, debt consolidation, and others.
Why should one take Personal Loan from Indiabulls?
Indiabulls Bank Personal loans are available for both self-employed individuals and salaried working professionals. At Indiabulls Bank, the minimum personal loan amount is Rs. 50,000 and the maximum is Rs. 30 Lacs. The rate of interest is fixed and is charged on a monthly reducing basis.
Personal loan at Indiabulls Bank is aimed at addressing the specific need of our customers. They are bundled with some lucrative bonuses, as enlisted below.
1. Disbursal amount is high:
The application amount of Personal Loan ranges from Rs 1000 to Rs 15 Lakhs
2. Tenure is flexible:
The range of tenure period is from 3 months to 36 months
3. Interest rates are best:
The interest rate of Personal Loans starts at 11.99%
4. Effortless Documentation:
Extremely simple and hassle-free documentation
5. Also, Safe & Secure:
All your details remain safe and secure
6. Instant Loan Approval:
An applicant can get his/her loan amount approval instantly.
7. Also, there are no charges of Pre-Payment:
If you have enough money and you want to repay your loan before the tenure, there are no pre-payment charges for loans under Rs 20,000
8. Easy to apply:
As everything is saved in the app, you can manage your personal loan online
There is an attractive rate of interest on personal loan at Indiabulls Bank. The rate of interest may vary at 11.99%, .and the tenure can range from 3 months to 36 months. Charges of Foreclosure and pre-payment are >6 months: 5%.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Documentation
To apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan, you need to submit the following documents:
1. First of all, Identity proof is required, i.e., Aadhar card, Voter ID, and Driving license.
2. Then, the applicant should submit his/her last two months’ salary slips.
3. After that, the applicant has to provide his/her previous three months bank account statements of his account.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Indiabulls requires any Indian resident who is an active employee of an MNC, Public or Private limited company and is between 21- 58 years of age is eligible for availing a personal loan at Indiabulls.
The following are some of the other criteria for availing a Personal loan.
1. Applicant should have a salary of Rs.20,000/- per month.
2. Also, A person who has a minimum educational qualification of being a graduate.
3. Applicant should be an active resident of a city for at least one year.
4. Also, an applicant have minimum work experience of at least 1 year
FAQs about Indiabulls Personal Loan
1. Are there any foreclosure and part-prepayment charges?
Yes, there are a foreclosure and part-prepayment charges.
2. How do I repay the Loan?
You can repay the Loan in EMIs using ECS facility or through post-dated charges.
3. What is a secure fee for an online application?
The secure fee is a charge that is compulsory to pay for the submission or processing of your application form online.
4. What if I don’t pay the secure fees online?
In this case, you will lose the benefit of instant approval.
5. How secure is the information provided by me?
Information provided by an applicant is wholly secured because we use state of the art security system.
6. Do I have to give any security, collateral, or guarantors?
No, there is no need for any security, collateral, or guarantors.
7. Is it safe to use my debit card on this site?
Yes, all transactions on our site are safe because we provide best in class security.
Following are the Interest rates of Indiabulls Personal Loan:
|Lowest Interest Rate||11.99%||14.00%|
|Processing Fee||Starting @ 1.50%, Up to 3%||Up to 2% of loan amount|
|Tenure of Loan||24 months to 60 months||12 months to 48 months|
|Amount of Loan||Rs.1 Lakh up to Rs.25 Lakh||Rs.5 Lakh up to Rs.30 Lakh|
|Part Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 2%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 2%|
|Pre-closure Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 4%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 4%|