Gold Loan Arpora:
Arpora Gold Loan, as the name suggested it is a kind of secured loan in which the applicant provides his/her gold ornaments as security against the loan. It is provided with the flexibility to use the amount according to your needs and requirements.
Gold Loan Arpora Eligibility:
There are some eligibility criteria given which the applicant has to qualify to get a gold loan. These are
- First of all, the applicant should be Indian citizen.
- After that, the minimum age of the borrower should be 18 years.
- Furthermore, for availing gold loan, you should have a minimum of 10 grams of gold.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Arpora:
However, the procedure of documentation for gold loan is very easy and simple, but, still, the applicant need to submit some documents that are required for availing gold loan.
- Identity Proof: first of all, one identity proof is required. Anyone of the given proofs is accepted (Voters Card/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport(not expired)
- Residence Proof: After that, one residence proof is also required to get a gold loan. It can be (PAN Card/Ration Card/ Electricity Bill of last three months with the name of the applicant/Aadhar Card/ Telephone Bill of past three months along with the applicant name/Passport copy(not expired)
- In Addition to that, the applicant the required two passports sized colored photographs are also required to get a gold loan.
- Proof of ownership of Land is required if you are applying for an agriculture gold loan.
Gold Loan Arpora Rate of Interest:
A part of a loan that is charged as interest to the borrower, which is expressed as an annual percentage of the loan is said to be the interest rate. The gold loan is provided at the best interest rate as compared to other unsecured loans.
- Generally, the gold loan is provided at the interest rate of 11.5% to 14.5%
- Gold Loan Arpora interest rate-10.70%.
- Offer a low processing fee that is 0.85%.
- Pre-closer charges range from 0–2%.
Features of Gold Loan:
It is true that the Gold Loan comes with so many features. So let us discuss them one by one.
- First of all, the gold loan is very easy to apply.
- After that, gold Loan gets disbursed within 15 minutes.
- Furthermore, the interest rates on the gold loan are quite affordable and satisfactory.
- Besides that, in a gold loan, the documentation process is very easy and simple.
- Finally, the gold loan required no credit checks.
Gold Loan Arpora Procedure:
- First of all, the applicant has to visit www.bookmyloans.in.
- After that, the applicant fills the application with the required information.
- But the applicant should fill the contact number.
- After that, the applicant gets a call from our side if he/she is eligible.
Forms of Gold that is acceptable:
Not every type of gold is considered by the bank to provide the Gold Loan. There are some restrictions.
- First of all, the purity of the gold should lie in between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
- After that, gold in the form of jewelry is accepted.
- Besides that, raw is gold is not accepted.
- Furthermore, gold coins that weigh less than 50 Grams are readily accepted.
Is Gold Loan Secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan, the customers put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral. If the customer is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments. On the other hand, if the applicant is able to repay the amount of loan then the bank returns his/her gold ornaments in its same shape.
- First of all, www.bookmyloans.in offers a very easy process of application of the gold loan.
- After that, the customer gets a good comparison of the interest rates of other banks as well.
- Furthermore, we provide the document pickup facility from your doorstep.
Arpora is a village Goa beach belt, India. If you are interested in availing Gold Loan Arpora feel free to fill above given form, and our customer service will further contact you for further queries.