Federal Bank Personal Loan Features
|Federal Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Federal Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Federal Bank Personal Loan
Federal Bank Personal Loan is a great financing option for those customers who need immediate credit at affordable interest rates. Apply online, and get an unsecured personal loan on execution and submission of necessary documents. There is no need to pledge any collateral or security. It can serve as your solution for managing your travel costs, be it education fees or medical emergencies. Personal loans come in very handy in any unforeseen contingencies.
Why Personal Loan from Federal Bank?
Federal Bank Personal loans are available for both self-employed individuals and salaried working professionals. At Federal Bank, the minimum personal loan amount is Rs. 50,000 and the maximum is Rs. 30 Lacs. The rate of interest is fixed and is charged on a monthly reducing basis.
Benefits of Personal Loan:
Personal loan is aimed at addressing the specific need of our customers. They are bundled with some lucrative bonuses, as enlisted below.
1. First of all, Applicants can apply for a personal loan online from the comfort of his/her home.
2. Most noteworthy, the applicant can avail a loan amount from Rs.50000 up to Rs. 50 Lacs.
3. There is minimal paperwork and fast customer service
4. There is a hassle-free and quick disbursal process.
5. Federal Bank has attractive interest rates and convenient repayment options for personal loans.
Personal Loan Interest Rates
There is an attractive rate of interest on personal loan at Federal Bank. The rate of interest may vary from 9.75% – 24% p.a. and the tenure can range from 1 to 5 years. Foreclosure charges are 5% of the loan amount. The processing fee is up to 2.50% of the loan amount.
Personal Loan Documentation
To apply , you need to submit the following documents:
1. First of all, Identity proof i.e., AADHAR card, Voter ID, and Driving license.
2. Applicant has to provide a residential proof like a Utility bill, Passport or a Leave and License agreement.
3. Then, the applicant should submit his/her last three months’ salary slips.
4. After that, the applicant has to provide his/her previous six months’ bank account statements.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Federal Bank requires any Indian resident who is an active employee of an M.N.C, Public or Private limited company and is between 21- 58 years of age is eligible for availing a personal loan.
The following are some of the other criteria for availing a Personal loan:
1. Applicant should have a salary of Rs.20,000/- per month.
2. Also, minimum educational qualification of being a graduate is mandatory.
3. Applicant should be an active resident of a city for at least one year.
4. Also, an applicant should have minimum work experience of at least 1 year.
FAQs about Personal Loan
1. Are there any foreclosure and part-prepayment charges?
Yes, there are a foreclosure and part-prepayment charges.
2. How do I repay the Loan?
You can repay the Loan in EMIs using ECS facility or through post-dated charges.
3. What is a secure fee for an online application?
The secure fee is a charge that is compulsory to pay for the submission or processing of your application form online.
4. What if I don’t pay the secure fees online?
In this case, you will lose the benefit of instant approval.
5. How secure is the information provided by me?
Information provided by an applicant is wholly secured because we use state of the art security system.
6. Do I have to give any security, collateral, or guarantors?
No, there is no need for any security, collateral, or guarantors.
7. Is it safe to use my debit card on this site?
Yes, all transactions on our site are safe because we provide best in class security.
|Lowest Interest Rate||11.99%||14.00%|
|Processing Fee||Starting @ 1.50%, Up to 3%||Up to 2% of loan amount|
|Tenure of Loan||24 months to 60 months||12 months to 48 months|
|Amount of Loan||Rs.1 Lakh up to Rs.25 Lakh||Rs.5 Lakh up to Rs.30 Lakh|
|Part Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 2%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 2%|
|Pre-closure Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 4%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 4%|