DCB Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|DCB Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of the DCB Bank Gold loan
- Fast Process: DCB Bank Gold Loan is avowed and administered quickly and with no issue. The credit gets went in an hour.
- Fewer Documents: The documentation cycle is immediate and less, crucial records are required for the DCB Bank gold credit.
- Direct System: The bank gives full straightforwardness to the customer; that is, there are no covered charges.
- The proportion of Loan: The base proportion of advance that DCB Bank provides for the customer is Rs. 15000. Also, It can be not as much as Rs 10000 in natural areas.
- The prosperity of Jewelry: One huge thing to note is that the bank is subject out and out for the security of your gold. In like manner, the gold is kept in fire safe security.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the development can be from 3 months to 2 years. Thus, You can pick according to your comforts.
- Favourable circumstances for Farmers: DCB bank gives some remarkable proposition for agricultural purposes. That is, the bank offers a slight low Gold credit financing cost for a Gold development for agrarian use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which an up-and-comer can’t repay the development entirety in such a case the up-and-comer won’t be under commitments as the bank will simply take the adornments.
- No Income limits: There are no impediments on the remuneration or pay of the applicant; subsequently, anyone with any compensation anger can profit a gold credit
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through DCB Bank Gold Loan
DCB Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
DCB Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
DCB Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
DCB Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About DCB Bank Gold Loan
Life is overflowing with weaknesses. In this manner, you may expect money to adjust up to financial hindrances for a mind-blowing duration. For this circumstance, you can get a Gold Loan to fight with the cash related crisis. A gold credit is ensured about development. Thusly, people with low CIBIL scores can in like manner adequately advantage this organization.DCB Bank Gold Loan is phenomenally contrasted with other gold advances in India.
Nonetheless, there is a lot of cash related banking and non-banking associations that give you a gold credit, however, DCB Bank Gold Loan is contemplated the best. It is one of the most supposed and trustworthy banks in India. In like manner, It is known for its mind-blowing cash identified with organizations.
- DCB Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- DCB Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- DCB Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- DCB Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of DCB Bank Gold Loan
DCB Bank offers various plans associated with the Gold Loan thing which are recorded underneath:
- Advance Against Gold – DCB Bank gives Gold Loan at engaging movements imperative to fulfill anyone’s basic need of advantages under any conditions whether individual or master. The gold credit is totally ensured about kind of advances and along these lines, the bank has no threat in crediting the entirety to the up-and-comer so it is given at a more slow movement of premium when diverged from various sorts of Loan things.
- Advance Against Gold for Agriculture – DCB gives Gold Loans expressly to agribusiness purposes to farmers at an exceptional movement of excitement when diverged from gold advances given for various livelihoods. They are given remarkable offers and you need to give the bank Land proof to which you are taking the Loan.
DCB Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your DCB Gold Loan EMI?
Your DCB Bank gold development can be repaid in the accompanying three distinct ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with DCB Bank, Standing Instruction is the most trustworthy strategy for pay. Your EMI sum will be credited consequently towards the month’s end to the month time span from the DCB Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This program can be applied on the off chance that you have a non- DCB Bank record and may require your EMIs to be charged therefore close to the furthest limit of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI investigations from a non-DCB Bank proclamation at your nearest DCB Bank Loan Center. Another adaptation of PDCs ought to be introduced right away. It will be great in the event that you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS states in a manner of speaking.
DCB Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get second assistance and support for your DCB Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best proposition on Gold Loan available from all the DCB Bank Branches all through the country to benefit the best course of action fitting to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by DCB Bank
Gold Jewelry: For instance, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc these are recognized by DCB Bank for benefitting a Gold Loan.
Quality: The idea of gold should be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold managing which is 24 Carat, can’t be used for benefitting a gold credit.
Use of DCB Bank Gold Loan
The advantages secured by profiting the DCB Gold Loan organization can be used for a couple of purposes, for instance,
- To fund explicit theory, for instance, marriage, climbing, a bit of advanced education cost portions, etc.
- For all your advancing necessities, for instance, purchasing new deftly, making publicizing, etc., credit organization is available.
- You can besides profit by a Gold Loan for green contemplations. The bank gives lower expenses of excitement for Gold Loans that are utilized for developing or related endeavours.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About DCB Bank Gold Loan
- What is DCB Bank Gold Loan?
DCB Gold Loan gives the greatest advance against your gold trimmings at low-financing costs. Utilize your resources to meet your own or business necessities.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from DCB Bank?
You can get DCB Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold development commitments parts of DCB Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloans from the comfort of your home and get the best courses of action and offers. Enterprise Bank is one of the principal banks in India that gives Gold Loan organization.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in DCB Bank?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate in DCB Bank is 7.0% per annum.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in DCB Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in DCB Bank that you can get depends upon the flawlessness of your gold. DCB Bank recognizes gold of perfection between 18 carats to 22 carats to give a Gold Loan. You can Pe profit up to ₹ 5,268 per gram in DCB Bank Gold Loan.
- How to check Gold Loan status in DCB Bank?
To check your DCB Bank Gold Loan status you ought to just visit the DCB Bank Loan Status Tracker site page and fill in your nuances in the structure given. You can without a doubt follow the status of your development from wherever and remain invigorated.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in DCB Bank?
You can calculate the excitement on your DCB Bank Gold Loan using EMI Calculator which gives you careful aggregates reliant on the information you go into the analyst.
- How to Pay DCB Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay the DCB Bank Gold Loan premium online through net depending upon the authority DCB Bank advance repayment page or of course, you can in like manner repay your DCB Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using your supported portion system.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on DCB Gold Loan for 3 months?
In case you don’t pay your DCB Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will form the start to help you to recall your pending commitment. If the portion requests go unheard, a power genuine warning is sent mentioning the repayment and finish of the development. Defaulting on your Gold Loan achieves a decrease of your FICO appraisal and besides makes you committed to facing real exercises by the bank including the seizure and offer of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on DCB Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on DCB Bank Gold Loan now between first March and 31st August 2020 and must be done by arriving at the Bank customer care or visiting the nearest DCB Bank office.