The corporation bank is a public sector bank. Besides that, the bank has a PAN India presence. The bank is founded on 12 March 1906. Consumer banking, insurance, loans, credit cards, and wealth management are some major products of the bank.
Two-wheeler loan is a loan that gives you a privilege to borrow a money to buy a two-wheeler. In a two-wheeler loan, you borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial company at some rate of interest for a given period of time.
What can you buy?
- First of all, you can buy a motorbike.
- After that, you can buy a scooter with this amount of loan.
- Sometimes people also buy a Super Premium Bikes with the help of two-wheeler loan.
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a two-wheeler?
- Bank will give 90% funding for the ex-showroom value of two-wheeler.
- The rates of interest are less than the rates of interest of a personal loan.
- The documentation process is very simple.
- The salary requirement is very less as compare to other loans.
- It is Rs. 7000 per month for the salaried applicant.
- At the time of application, the applicant should be of 21 years.
- After that, the applicant should have citizenship of India.
- The applicant should be working somewhere.
- CIBIL score of the applicant should be good.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The applicant’s minimum income should be Rs. 7000 per month at least.
- For a self-employed applicant, the income should be Rs. 6000 per month.
Generally, the rates are not fixed.
There are other fees are also associated with the two-wheeler loan
- processing fee
- document charges
- foreclosure charges
You can have any one of the below.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
proof of residence
Anyone of the below is valid as a proof of identity.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
proof of income
(salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
Two passports sized colored photographs.
How to Apply?
You can easily apply on www.bookmyloans.in online.
For more information you may call on 60011600 .