Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan:
- Low-Interest Rate: The interest rate of gold loans are much lower as compared to other loans as it is a secured loan.
- Fast Processing: The approval and disbursal process of Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan is very quick and effortless. The loan usually gets passed in an hour.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation process is uncomplicated and easy, minimal documents are required for approval of Catholic Syrian Bank gold loan.
- Transparent System: No hidden charges are applied by us on loan, The bank strives to remain fully transparent to you.
- Loan Amount: The minimum amount of loan available to customers is Rs. 15000. Also, It can be less than Rs 10000 in rural areas.
- Safety and security of Jewellery: We are totally accountable for the security of your gold. Thus, the gold is kept in fireproof vaults.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure of the gold loan can be from 3 months to 2 years. You can make a choice in the tenure according to your needs.
- Benefits for Farmers: Catholic Syrian Bank provides some notable offers for agricultural purposes. That implies the bank offers the farmers a slightly lower Gold loan interest rate for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Burden: We are aware that there can arise situations in which an applicant is not able to compensate the loan amount, in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only seize the ornaments kept by you.
- No Income bounds: There are no such limitations regarding the salary or income of the lender; therefore, anyone with any income range can avail a gold loan anytime.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan:
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
The lender will only be eligible for approval of the loan if the following criteria are met:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
As mentioned above, minimal documentation is required for approval of a gold loan which is given below:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
Generally, a gold loan is available at a much lower interest rate than any other kind of loan because it is a secured loan. Although, the rate of interest may change from time to time when the price of gold varies.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan:
You can overcome your crises with the best possible option; Gold Loan. A gold loan is a secured loan, as the loan is given by the banks against gold as security. You do not have to wait so long or stand in a queue for approval of your loan. Get instant approval in a hassle-free process.
Catholic Syrian Bank is a few of the oldest banks in India. It has a network of over 450 branches and more than 257 ATMs across India. Its headquarters are located in Thrissur, Kerala. Currently, Catholic Syrian Bank has a client base of more than 1.5 million customers. It is a few of the most reliable banks in India.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan:
Catholic Syrian Bank offers various schemes attached to the Gold Loan product which are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – If you are facing a financial crisis and need immediate funds, then you can easily fulfil your financial needs with Catholic Syrian Bank gold loan, which provide loan at a very low-interest rate. The gold loan is a fully secured form of loans as the gold is kept as secure and therefore, the bank has no risk in lending the amount to the lender.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Catholic Syrian Bank provides special offers specifically for agriculture purposes to farmers, i.e. gold loan at a lower rate of interest as compared to gold loans provided for other uses. The land proofs are required for which you are taking the Loan.
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are currently holding an account in Catholic Syrian Bank, Standing Instruction is the most reliable method for reimbursement. The EMI amount will be credited automatically towards the month’s end to month time frame from the Catholic Syrian Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): You can use this program in case you have a non-Catholic Syrian Bank record and may require your EMIs to be debited accordingly near the end of the month to month cycle from the account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI investigations from a non-Catholic Syrian Bank explanation at your nearest Catholic Syrian Bank Loan Center. Another type of PDCs would be introduced right away. It would be best, that you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS states as it were.
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 now and get help instantly and approval for your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan. We can guide you to know the best offers on Gold Loan available from all the Catholic Syrian Bank Branches throughout the country right now, and you can avail the best deal according to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Catholic Syrian Bank:
- Gold Jewellery: examples are Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these is approved by Catholic Syrian Bank for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality of Gold: The quality of gold should be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament, which is 24 Carat, cannot be used while applying for a gold loan.
Use of Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan:
- To sponsor any specific investments such as hiking, matrimony, instalment of higher education payments, etc.
- For all your marketing necessities, such as purchasing supply, developing, marketing, etc., gold loan service is always available.
- You can easily avail of a Gold Loan for horticultural ideas. The bank has provision for gold loans that are utilized for farming or related projects, i.e. a lower interest rate is provided.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan:
What is the Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan?
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan is a gold loan that you can get by keeping your gold as security in the bank. You can get immediate funds if you apply for a gold loan for professional or personal usage. Very minimal documentation is required to avail of a gold loan, and the interest rate charged is also very lower as compared to other loans.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Catholic Syrian Bank?
You can avail Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan easily by sitting at home and applying online with BookMyLoans, or you can visit any of the nearest gold loan offering branches of Catholic Syrian Bank. Catholic Syrian Bank is one of the leading banks in India that provides Gold Loan service.
What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Catholic Syrian Bank?
The Gold Loan interest rate in Catholic Syrian Bank is 7.0% per annum. The rate of interest usually depends upon a few factors, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with the Catholic Syrian Bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Catholic Syrian Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Catholic Syrian Bank that you can get depends upon the purity of your gold. Catholic Syrian Bank does not accept gold of purity 24 carats for a Gold Loan. You can avail up to ₹ 5,268 Per Gram in Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Catholic Syrian Bank?
For checking your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan status, you just need to visit the Catholic Syrian Bank Loan Status Tracker web page and fill in your details in the structure given. You can effortlessly track the status of your loan from anywhere, anytime, and stay updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Catholic Syrian Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan using EMI Calculator which gives you an exact sum based on the data you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan interest easily online through Paytm using your preferred payment method or even through net banking on the official Catholic Syrian Bank loan repayment web page.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If are unable to pay your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan within 3 months time due to any reason, the bank will first remind you of your unresolved dues. If the payment requests go unheard, the bank will send an official legal notice demanding the repayment of the loan. Failing to pay Gold Loan will result in a decrease in your credit score and also makes you more prone to face legal actions by the bank, your gold would be seized and auctioned.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan right now between 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has to be done by making contact with the Bank customer care or visiting the closest Catholic Syrian Bank branch.