Axis Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268 |
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Axis Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: You can get a Gold Loan from Axis Bank easily and quickly without any obstacles. The loan gets accepted in an hour.
- Fewer Documents: The documentation process is shortest here; fewer documents are required for the gold loan in Axis Bank.
- Transparent System: The Axis bank provides full transparency to their client; and that is, there are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The least amount of loan that Axis Bank can offer to their client is Rs. 15,000. Also, it can be less than Rs 10,000 in rural areas.
- Safety of Jewelry: One important thing to note is that the bank is entirely responsible for the security of your gold. Hence, they kept the gold in fire-resistant protection.
- Loan Tenure: The time-period of the Gold loan in Axis Bank can be from 3 months to 2 years. Hereafter, you can choose your comforts accordingly.
- Benefits for Farmers: Axis bank provides some special offers for farming purposes. Axis Bank offers a nominal Gold Loan interest rate for Gold Loan for agricultural purposes.
- No Debt Burden: There can be situations like in which if an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount, in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only seize the applicant’s ornaments.
- No Income bounds: There are no boundaries on the salary or income of the applicant; hence, anyone with any salary range can apply for a gold loan in Axis bank.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Axis Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
|2 Passport Size|
|Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
Gold Loan Interest Rate
|7.00% per annum|
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
Late Repayment Charges
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Renewal Processing Fees
|Rs 350 + GST|
About Axis Bank Gold Loan
Life is full of problems and obstacles. Thus, you may need money to deal with financial problems in your life. In that case, you can get a Gold Loan from Axis Bank to fight with the financial crisis. A gold loan is a secured loan. Therefore, people with low CIBIL score can also quickly apply for this service. Axis Bank Gold Loan is the best gold loans in India.
Though there is a lot of financial banking and non-banking companies that may offer you the gold loan, Axis Bank Gold Loan is considered the best. Axis Bank was set up in 1993. It is one of the reputed and trustable banks in India. Also, it is known for its brilliant financial services. Here the transactions are very safe.
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum.
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Axis Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the principal Loan Amount + GST.
Types of Axis Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank provides several plans associated with the Gold Loan item, which are recorded below:
- Loan Against Gold – Axis Bank gives Gold Loan at fascinating steps necessary to satisfy anybody’s critical need of assets for any reason whether individual or expert. The gold credit is a wholly made sure about type of advances, and then, the bank has no danger in loaning the sum to the applicant, so it is given at a slower pace of premium when compared with different types of Loan items.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Axis Bank gives Gold Loans explicitly to agribusiness purposes to ranchers at an unusual step of enthusiasm when compared with gold advances given for different employments. They are given special offers, and you have to give the bank your Land evidence to which you are taking the loan.
Axis Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Axis bank Gold Loan EMI?
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are presently an account holder with Axis Bank, Standing Instruction is the most reliable payment method. Your EMI sum will be credited naturally towards the month’s end to month time frame from the Axis Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): The program can be applied if you have a non-Axis Bank account and may require your EMIs to be charged this way close to the utmost limit of the month – month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can present post-dated EMI investigations from a non-Axis Bank explanation at your nearest Axis Bank Loan Centre. Another form of PDCs should be introduced right away. It will be useful if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS states figuratively speaking.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 To resolve your issues and acknowledgement of the available opportunities and deals offered by the Axis Bank Gold Loan.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Axis bank
- Gold Ornament: Axis Bank accepts gold Jewelry such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold must be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament, which is 24 Carat, cannot be used for availing a gold loan.
Use of Axis Bank Gold Loan
The funds developed by availing the Axis Gold Loan facility can be used for different purposes like:
- To fund any particular investments such as weddings, hiking, instalment of higher education expenses, etc.
- For all your marketing requirements, such as buying fresh supply, developing marketing, etc., loan facility is available.
- You can also quickly apply for a Gold Loan for agricultural ideas. The bank gives lower prices of interest for Gold Loans that are used for farming or related projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan|| |
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQ’s about Axis Bank Gold Loan
What is Axis Bank Gold Loan?
Axis Bank Gold Loan is a loan scheme that you can avail for urgent financial help by keeping your gold as collateral security with the bank. It also comes with reasonable interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based loan. The average Gold Loan disbursal time at Axis Bank is just 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Axis Bank?
You can quickly get the Axis Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan offering branches of Axis Bank, or you can apply online with BookmyLoans by just sitting at your home and get the best deals. Axis Bank is one of the central banks in India that offers Gold Loan services.
What is Gold Loan Interest in Axis Bank?
The Gold Loan interest rate in Axis Bank is 7.0% per annum. The rate of interest is subject to some factors, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with Axis bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Axis Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Axis Bank that you can get depends on the purity of your gold. Axis Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to offer a Gold Loan. You can avail up to ₹ 5,268 Per Gram in Axis Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Axis Bank?
To check your Axis Bank Gold Loan status all, you need to do is, visit the Axis Bank Loan Status Tracker web page and fill your details in the form given. You can now rapidly check the status of your loan from anywhere and stay updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Axis Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your Axis Bank Gold Loan using BookmyLoans EMI Calculator, which gives you exact amounts based on the information you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Axis Bank Gold Loan interest online through net banking on the official Axis Bank loan repayment web page or otherwise, you can also repay your Axis Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using your preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Axis Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you do not pay your Axis Bank Gold Loan for three months, then firstly the bank will remind you of your pending dues. If the payment requests go ignored, an official legal notice is sent demanding the repayment and closure of the loan. Non-payment on your Gold Loan results in a decrease of your credit score and also makes you answerable to face legal actions by the bank, including seizure and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Axis Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Axis Bank Gold Loan now between 1st March to 31st August 2020, and it has to be done by contacting the bank’s customer care or visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch.