Andhra Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Andhra Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of the Andhra Bank Gold loan
- Influencing Process: Andhra Bank Gold Loan is seen and facilitated rapidly and with no issue. The credit gets went in 60 minutes.
- Less Documentation: The documentation cycle is splendid and less, significant records are required for the Andhra Bank gold credit.
- Direct System: The bank gives full straightforwardness to the client; that is, there is no ensured about charges.
- The level of Loan: The base level of advance that Andhra Bank obliges the client is Rs. 15000. In addition, It can be not as much as Rs. 10000 in like way spaces.
- The thriving of Jewelry: One titanic thing to note is that the bank is subject emphatically to the security of your gold. In like way, the gold is guaranteed in fire security.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the improvement can be from 3 months to 2 years. In like manner, You can pick as indicated by your solaces.
- Ideal conditions for Farmers: Andhra bank gives some monster proposal for standard purposes. That is, the bank offers a slight low Gold credit financing cost for a Gold improvement for agrarian use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which an up-and-comer can’t reimburse the improvement all out in such a case the up-and-comer won’t be under commitments as the bank will generally take the embellishments.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Andhra Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Andhra Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Andhra Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Life is flooding with inadequacies. In like manner, you may envision that money should switch up to the budgetary bundle for a stunning term. For this condition, you can get a Gold Loan to fight with the cash related crisis. A gold credit is ensured about the amazing new startling new unforeseen development. Fittingly, people with low CIBIL scores can in like manner enough piece of room this conspiracy. For Andhra Bank, Gold Loan is shockingly stood isolated from other gold advances in India.
Regardless, there is a massive degree of cash related banking and non-banking affiliations that give you a gold credit, in any case, Andhra Bank Gold Loan is viewed as the best. It is one of the most expected and solid banks in India. In like manner, It is known for its amazing cash identified with affiliations.
- Andhra Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Andhra Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- Andhra Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Andhra Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank offers various plans identified with the Gold Loan thing which are recorded underneath:
Advance Against Gold – Andhra Bank gives Gold Loan at coinciding with redesigns major to fulfill anyone’s essential needs of central fixations under any conditions whether individual or star. The gold credit is totally ensured about such advances and subsequently, the bank has no danger in ascribing them all out to the up-and-comer so it is given at a superbly more moderate improvement of premium when meandered from various kinds of Loan things.
Advance Against Gold for Agriculture – Andhra Bank gives Gold Loans unequivocally to agribusiness purposes to farmers at a critical improvement of power when kept from gold advances given for various occupations. They are given overpowering offers and you need to give the bank Land referencing to which you are taking the Loan.
Andhra Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Andhra Gold Loan EMI?
Your Andhra Bank gold improvement can be repaid in going into three interstates:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Andhra Bank, Standing Instruction is the most strong viewpoint for pay. Your EMI entire will be attributed along these lines towards the month’s decision to the month’s time back from the Andhra Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This program can be applied on the off chance that you have a non-Andhra Bank record and may require your EMIs to be charged correspondingly close to the farthest uttermost degrees of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI assessments from a non-Andhra Bank introduction at your nearest Andhra Bank Loan Center. Another separation in PDCs ought to be introduced right away. It will shock in the event that you note Post Dated Checks will be amassed non-ECS states as is by and large said.
Andhra Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get second help and sponsorship for your Andhra Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best recommendation on Gold Loan open from all the Andhra Bank Branches all through the nation to profit the best strategy fitting to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Andhra Bank
- Gold Jewelry: For example, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold embellishments, and so on these are seen by Andhra Bank for profiting a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The possibility of gold ought to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold arranging which is 24 Carat, can’t be utilized for profiting a gold credit.
Use of Andhra Bank Gold Loan
The positive conditions ensured about by profiting the Andhra Bank Gold Loan alliance can be used for several reasons, for instance:
- To help the unequivocal speculation, for instance, marriage, climbing, a hint of cutting edge sifting through cost packs, etc.
- For all your inciting necessities, for instance, purchasing new deftly, making publicizing, hence, utilizing a credit association is open.
- You can other than profit by a Gold Loan for green thoughts. The bank gives lower expenses of epic for Gold Loans that are utilized for making or related endeavours.
Interest rate Other Banks Table
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About Andhra Bank Gold Loan
- What is Andhra Bank Gold Loan?
Andhra Bank offers one of the most reduced gold advance rates both for its current bank clients just as new borrowers. Andhra Bank gem credit financing cost differs by the measure of advance, immaculateness of gold, and advance to esteem proportion.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from Andhra Bank?
You can get Andhra Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold progress obligations parts of Andhra Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the comfort of your home and get the best techniques and offers. Andhra Bank is one of the public banks in India that gives the Gold Loan theory.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Andhra Bank?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate in Andhra Bank is 7.0% per annum.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Andhra Bank?
You can get Andhra Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold improvement duties parts of Andhra Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the solace of your home and get the best structure and offers. Andhra Bank is one of the key banks in India that gives the Gold Loan association.
- How to check Gold Loan status in Andhra Bank?
To check your Andhra Bank Gold Loan status you ought to just visit the Andhra Bank Loan Status Tracker site page and fill in your nuances in the structure given. You can no deficiencies, and, or buts follow the status of your advancement from any spot and remain sustained.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Andhra Bank?
You can get a cut-off with the centrality on your Andhra Bank Gold Loan using EMI Calculator which gives you wary aggregates subject to the information you go into the calling.
- How to Pay Andhra Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay the Andhra Bank Gold Loan premium online through net ward upon the authority Andhra Bank advance repayment page or obviously, you can in like way repay your Andhra Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using you’re kept up the concealed structure.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on Andhra Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
In case you don’t pay your Andhra Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will shape the starting to help you with taking a gander at your pushing toward responsibility. In case the part requests go unheard, a power credible bearing is sent proposing the repayment and finish of the new sudden new unforeseen new development. Defaulting on your Gold Loan achieves a diminishing of your FICO assessment other than make you zeroed in on testing real exercises by the bank including the seizure and offer of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Andhra Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Andhra Bank Gold Loan now between the standard March and 31st August 2020 and must be done by appearing at the Bank customer care or visiting the nearest Andhra Bank office.