Aditya Birla Personal Loan Features
|Aditya Birla Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.75% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2112|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Aditya Birla Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
What is Aditya Birla Personal Loan?
A Personal Loan is a loan used to finance any of your personal expenses like, renovation of home or going on a vacation. These loans are given looking at the debt history of an individual and the capacity to pay it back. So, they are called “unsecured loans.” There is no collateral for mortgaging in this type of loan, so the process is hassle free.
Why Should One Apply For Aditya Birla Personal Loan?
1. The loan amount depends on the income and repayment capability of the person.
2. It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
3. No collateral like property or asset is required.
4. No cosigner required.
More About: Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Eligibility
Everyone can not avail a personal loan, and there are some eligibility criteria on which the bank provides loan. There are two categories of applicants:
1. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
2. If the borrower resides in a metropolitan city, then the minimum income should be Rs 18,000. And if the person belongs to a non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
3. The borrower must have a working experience of the last three years, and the salary should be deposited in their bank account only.
4. If the person has applied for a personal loan, then he should have a good credit history.
5. The documentation process is simple; he has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The age of a self-employed applicant should not be less than 25 years.
2. The applicant should have been filing his ITR for the last three years.
3. The applicant should have a good credit score, with no debt left due.
4. The minimum ITR filed should be 2.5 lakhs per annum.
5. If the applicant has a business, then his business should be running for the last three years.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Documents
1. Identity proof ( Passport/ voter card/ driving license/ aadhar card)
2. Residence proof (passport/ voter card/ driving license/ ration card/ aadhar card). If the borrower is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit his rental agreement and electricity bill which has to be on the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
3. PAN card of the applicant has to be submitted under KYC formality.
4. If the applicant is s salaried one, then he has to submit his salary slip of the last three months and the bank statement of the last six months.
5. If the applicant is self-employed, then, he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal loan interest rates may vary from person to person as it depends on the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant. The interest rate of personal loan starts from 9.75% per year.
Aditya Birla Personal Loan Tenure
The tenure of a personal loan is from 1 to 5 years.
About Aditya Birla Personal Loan
Aditya Birla personal loan is one of the best financing companies in the market. It is a subsidiary of the Aditya Birla group which was founded in 1857. It gives different types of financial assistance to its customers.